Goshala opened in 1954 by Sri Rudramuni Swamiji in Shivayoga ashrama at Kalenahalli village of Shikaripura Taluk. Swamiji dedicated his life for the service of the dumb animals, especially he stood firm for gomata seva. Later Sri Revanasidda Swamiji continued the activities of Goshala. Now the Goshala activities are being managed by Sri Siddalinga Swamiji.
Copyright 2022 Designed By KEONICS-ISEARCH